Police are conducting investigations into the sudden death of a 68-year-old Christ Church man, which occurred around 6:15 p.m. on Monday, January 8, 2018 at Bridge Street St Michael.
Preliminary investigations reveal that the deceased was walking along Bridge Street, when he suddenly collapsed, and later died at the scene.
Investigations are continuing.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App