Several families spread out across King George V Park in St Philip tonight to enjoy the annual Movie Night Under the Stars sponsored by MP Michael Lashley.
Surrounded by thousands of Christmas lights, movie-goers took up every vantage point on blankets, chairs and park benches to enjoy the three movies on a big screen set up for the occasion.
The ruling Democratic Labour Party representative for the area told Barbados TODAY the open air cinema event, which is in its 5th year, is a means of bringing back the community spirit to the area and has been a success.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App