The Royal Barbados Police Force (RBPF) advises the public that the roadway from Cox Hill, on to Chapel Land, and Church Village, St Philip will be temporarily closed to facilitate the procession of the military funeral for the late Constable Hazel Linnette Clarke on Friday, January 19 at 1:30 p.m.
The RBPF regrets any inconvenience that this temporary road closure will cause.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App