A 45-year-old St Michael man has been charged in connection with a stabbing incident, which occurred at Jordan’s Supermarket, Fairchild Street, The City, last Saturday.
He is Mark Anthony Davis of River Road.
During the incident, 52-year-old Anderson Bend, a security officer employed by the supermarket, suffered a stab wound to his chest.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App