Two foreign nationals and a Barbadian have been remanded to prison after being charged in connection with a drug seizure just off the Cement Plant, Checker Hall, St Lucy last Sunday.
They are Vincentians – 25-year-old Kenrick Kevin John and 32-year-old Keron Andre Walters and Barbadian 36-year-old Delon Colvelle Asgill of 14th Avenue, West Terrrace, St James.
The trio was charged with possession of cannabis within the territorial waters of Barbados; possession of cannabis with intent to supply; trafficking cannabis within the territorial waters of Barbados and importation of cannabis.
Lawmen had seized 15 polythene bags and two taped packages containing 768.24 pounds of cannabis.
The men appeared before Magistrate Wanda Blair in the Holetown Magistrate Court today.
The Vincentians will return to court tomorrow while Asgill will reappear on February 12.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App