A motorcycle cop was injured this morning after he was involved in an accident with a motor car along Holetown, St James around 7:40 this morning.
Sergeant Reginald Blackman, 44, who is assigned to the Holetown Police Station, complained of pain to his leg and back, and was transported to the state-run Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) by ambulance for medical attention following the collision with the car driven by 77-year-old British visitor Koeytien Kho, who opted to seek private medical attention.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App