The public is asked to note that the road leading to St Sylvan’s Village, also known as Dark Hole, St Joseph, has been closed.
This is as a result of land slippage overnight, police said in a brief notice issued this morning.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App