The retail price of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) has increased.
The new price of a 100 lb cylinder is Bds$170.42 up from $165.50, an increase of $4.92. The 25 lb cylinder is now priced at $47.71, an increase of 95 cents from $46.76, and the price of the 22 lb cylinder has moved from $41.06 to $42.15, an increase of $1.09. The new retail price of the 20 lb cylinder is $38.31, up from $37.33, an increase of 98 cents.
According to the Division of Energy, these changes are in accordance with Government’s policy of allowing retail prices to be reflective of those on the international market.
The new prices took effect on Friday.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App