Two men will appear in the Oistins Magistrates’ Court tomorrow charged with the January 6 armed robbery at Golden Sands Hotel and a string of other offences.
They are 22-year-old Hakeem Zoe Isiah Robinson, of #24 Bartlett’s Tenantry, Sargeant’s Village, Christ Church, and 22-year-old Hakeem Ricardo Bourne, of #2, 5th Avenue, Wildey, St Michael and #385 Emerald Park West, Six Roads, St Philip.
Following police investigations, the pair has been jointly charged with aggravated burglary at the Ixora Restaurant, Golden Sands Hotel and eight counts of endangering lives by discharging a firearm in a public place.
They are also charged with robbery and aggravated burglary of the residence of Emmerson Trotman on January 3.
Robinson also faces multiple charges, including burglary at the residence of Donna Atherley on January 12; aggravated burglary of the residence of Lee and Princess Johnson between January 15 and 16; robbery and serious bodily harm of Chad Wright on January 8 and the use of a firearm.
Robinson is also accused of possession and trafficking of cocaine and cannabis on January 16.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App