The two men charged with the January 6 aggravated burglary at Golden Sands hotel have been remanded to Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds.
Twenty-two-year-old Hakeem Zoe Isiah Robinson of #2 Bartletts Tenantry, Sargeant’s Village, Christ Church and 22-year-old Akeem Ricardo Bourne of 5th Avenue, Wildey, St Michael and #385 Emerald Park West, Six Roads, St Philip appeared before Magistrate Elwood Watts in the Oistins Magistrates’ Court this morning.
The pair has been jointly charged with aggravated burglary at the Ixora Restaurant, Golden Sands Hotel and eight counts of endangering lives by discharging a firearm in a public place.
They are also charged with robbery and aggravated burglary of the residence of Emmerson Trotman on January 3.
Robinson also faces multiple charges, including burglary at the residence of Donna Atherley on January 12; aggravated burglary of the residence of Lee and Princess Johnson between January 15 and 16; robbery and serious bodily harm of Chad Wright on January 8 and the use of a firearm.
Robinson is also accused of possession and trafficking of cocaine and cannabis on January 16.
The pair will appear before the District ‘B’ Magistrates’ Court on January 29 and at the District ‘C’ Magistrates Court on January 20.
They will return to the Oistins Magistrates’ Court on February 19.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App