Fair to partly cloudy conditions are expected across Barbados throughout the day, as a high-pressure system remains the dominant feature, the Barbados Meteorological Office has reported.
In the local forecast this morning, it said winds were coming from the North East to East North East at 15 to 35 kilometres per hour. The seas are moderate in open water with swells from 1.5 to 2.0 metres.
The Met Office also reported that a surface to low-level trough system would be approaching the island. This means weather conditions will be fair at first becoming partly cloudy with some showers mainly after midnight.
- Local News
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App