Consumers will pay less for gasoline products as of midnight tonight, while the price of diesel, kerosene, and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) is expected to rise.
A statement from the Government Information Service says the retail price of gasoline will fall by six cents from $3.35 per litre to $3.29 per litre.
The price of diesel will rise by six cents, from $2.67 to $2.63 per litre. Kerosene will now retail at $1.43 per litre, up from $1.31.
Meanwhile, LPG will now cost $173.33 per 100 lb cylinder, up from $170.42 – an increase of $2.91.
The price of a 25 lb cylinder will rise by 72 cents to $48.43, while the 22 lb cylinder will cost $42.79, up by 64 cents.
The 20 lb cylinder will increase by 59 cents, from $38.31 to $34.90.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App