A 32-year-old St Michael man is due to appear in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today, charged with robbery, as well as several drug and traffic related offences.
Jabari Michael Hurley, of Block 12K, Farm Road, Deacons Farm, has been held in connection with an October 6, 2017 robbery at Pile Bay, Spring Garden, St Michael.
He is also accused of unlawful possession, unlawful possession with intent to supply and trafficking of cannabis on January 31 at Goodland Main Road, St Michael, as well as using a forged road tax disc and fraudulent registration plates; having no third-party insurance and no road tax; failing to register his vehicle and having no driver’s licence.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App