Police are continuing investigations into Tuesday’s violent incident at the Grantley Adams Memorial Secondary School, which resulted in three 15-year-old boys suffering multiple stab wounds.
The three male victims have been receiving treatment at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
One of them has been treated and discharged, while the other two are said to be stable.
A 12-year-old girl was also struck by a stone and suffered an injury to her leg during the incident. She received private medical attention.
Two boys, 16 and 14 years, are still assisting police with investigations.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App