Four British visitors were among five people injured in an accident involving a tour bus and a car along the Barrow section of the ABC Highway around 2:25 p.m.
The tour bus was driven by 31-year-old Tyria Holder of Ocean City, St Philip. Thirty-one British visitors were on board the tour bus.
The car was driven by 30-year-old Wayne Barrow of Church Hill, Christ Church.
Barrow suffered pain to his right hand and chest and was transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for medical attention.
Four passengers on the bus suffered pain to the upper arms, shoulders, knees and legs.
They opted to seek private medical attention.
Police are continuing investigations.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- Mobile App