Police are at this hour investigating the robbery and assault of Minister of Foreign Affairs Senator Maxine McClean.
According to the Royal Barbados Police Force (RBPF) the Government Minister was conducting business at the RBC Royal Bank of Canada located at University Drive, around 3:30p.m., when she was approached by a masked man.
The culprit struck her in the face before he snatched her handbag and fled the scene.
Lawmen are appealing to anyone with information that can assist with their investigation to contact the Black Rock Police Station at 4177500 or 4177505, Police Emergency number 211, Crime Stoppers at 1800 –TIPS (8477) or the nearest police station.
All information received will be strictly confidential.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App