The Barbados Meteorological Service says today will be occasionally cloudy and windy with some scattered showers.
A high surf advisory and a small craft warning remain in effect.
Sea bathers are advised to stay out of the water.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App