A near four-hour intense search by police and officers from the Barbados Defence Force for a missing St George man proved futile today.
Twenty-year-old Daquan Dashon Anderson of Dash Valley, St George was last seen by his Father Anderson St Hill last Friday, February 9, in the areas of Bums Variety located at Dash Valley, St George around 7:30 p.m.
In a joint operation led by Inspectors Winston Goddard and Elliot Bovell, 30 soldiers and 20 police officers, including members of the Canine Unit scoured Dash Valley and surrounding districts between 6:30 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. However, St Hill was not found.
When he was last seen, Daquan was wearing a pink short sleeves V-neck shirt, a blue faded ¾ jean pants and a pair of brown leather slippers.
Daquan is six feet tall, slim and has a dark complexion.
He has thick eyebrows, brown, small eyes, thick lips, and a large nose.
Both of his ears are pierced and he has a tattoo of a star on his right arm and a small scar on his forehead.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Daquan is asked to contact the District ‘B’ police station at telephone numbers 437-4311, or 430- 7625; police emergency number 211 or the nearest police station.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App