Police are continuing investigations into the circumstances surrounding the unnatural death of Kesmar Shaquille Codrington, of Brownes Avenue, Bayville, St Michael.
The 23-year-old was reportedly shot at Bay Street, St Michael, around 5:15p.m. yesterday — February 16. He was transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in a private vehicle but later succumbed to his injuries.
Anyone who can assist police with their investigations is asked to contact the Criminal Investigation Department at 430-7189 or 430-7190; police emergency at 211; Crime Stoppers at 1-800-8477; Hastings Police Station at 4307106/4307209 or the nearest police station.
All information received will be strictly confidential.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App