Barbados will experience fair to partly cloudy and breezy conditions with a few brief shower today.
According to the Met Office the winds are coming for the east north east to east at 20 to 40 kilometres per hour
The seas are moderate in open water with swells from 1.5 to 2.5 metres.
The forecast for tonight is fair to occasionally cloudy and breezy with a few brief scattered showers.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App