Lawmen are appealing to members of the public for help as they continue investigations into the fatal shooting of 23-year-old Kesmar Shaquille Codrington last Friday, February 16.
Codrington, of Brownes Avenue, Bayville, St Michael was shot around 5:05 p.m.
Police say anyone who was onboard a route taxi travelling along Bay Street, towards the Garrison Savannah between 5 p.m. and 5.15 p.m., or anyone who was in the vicinity of the bus shed located between the Harbour Lights Night Club, and the traffic lights at Beckles Road, should contact the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) at the Hastings Police Station at 430- 7219 or the CID at Central Police Station at 430-7189.
All information received will be strictly confidential.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App