Police have arrested and formally charged 17-year-old Isaiah Abraham Cody Wiggins, of Scarborough, Christ Church, in connection with last Friday’s shooting death of 23-year-old Kesmar Shaquille Codrington, of Brownes Ave, Bayville, St Michael.
It was around 5:15 p.m. that police received a report of a shooting at Bay Street, St Michael. On responding to the report, the officers were informed that the injured man, who was later identified as being Codrington, was transported to the state-run Queen Elizabeth Hospital by private motorcar for medical attention. He later succumbed to his injury.
Wiggins is expected to appear in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court tomorrow charged with the offence of serious bodily harm.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App