A 22-year-old St Michael woman is currently assisting police with investigations into recent social media postings showing a child being abused by a woman.
In a series of disturbing videos, the woman can be seen force-feeding the young infant with food while demanding that the toddler “open you mout girl”.
In another video, the woman is seen kicking the infant in the head and later repeatedly saying, “I hate yuh”, before being forced to stop by a male who could be heard appealing to the woman to stop kicking the child.
In a third video, the unattended child, dressed only in a diaper, is seen creeping down the path leading away from house while a male, who is recording the video, exclaimed: “Look at this here look. And she call she self a mother. In a house sitting down and she child through the door.”
He later beckoned the woman to come for the child.
Members of the public have reacted angrily to the videos, calling for the child to be taken from the woman who they say should be charged. ]]>
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App