Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Abraham Cody Wiggins of Scarborough, Christ Church has been charged for the murder of Kesmar Shaquille Codrington.
On Wednesday, Wiggins who appeared in the District ‘A’ Magistrate Court in connection with the same matter, was was charged with serious bodily harm. He is set to re-appear in the court today.
Twenty-three-year-old Codrington was shot last Friday at Bay Street, St Michael. He was rushed to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital but later succumbed to his injuries.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App