Forty-three-year-old Sean Christopher Inniss has been charged with the murder of 73-year-old Shirley Rogers.
Inniss, of 1st Avenue, Prescod Bottom, Bank Hall, St Michael appeared before Magistrate Kristie Cuffy-Sargeant in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court this morning.
He was remanded to Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds until March 22.
The body of the elderly woman was found at a bus shed opposite the fisheries complex on Princess Alice Highway on February 14.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App