Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Abraham Cody Wiggins of Scarborough, Christ Church has been remanded to Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds after being charged with the murder of Kesmar Shaquille Codrington.
Wiggins appeared before Magistrate Kristie Cuffy-Sargeant in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court this morning.
He will reappear in court on March 22.
Twenty-three-year-old Codrington was shot last Friday at Bay Street, St Michael. He was rushed to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital but later succumbed to his injuries.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App