A 22-year-old St Michael woman is due to appear in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court here on Thursday charged with the offence of cruelty to a child.
The charge against Latoya Joyanne Morris, of Block 1, 11G, Eden Lodge Housing Area, stems from a recent social media posting, showing a child being abused by a woman.
However, the offence was reportedly committed on Sunday, October 22, 2017 at Pinelands, St Michael.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App