Barbados Pride won the toss and chose to bat against Windward Islands Volcanoes, in the Regional Super50 final, at Coolidge Cricket Ground in Antigua on Saturday.
Both sides have made two changes with fast bowler Keon Harding coming in for Chemar Holder in the Pride line-up and Youth World Cup star Alick Athanaze replacing the injured Tyrone Theophile for Volcanoes.
Pride advanced to the final by beating Kent by 13 runs under Duckworth/Lewis in the opening semi-final while Volcanoes thrashed Guyana Jaguars by 52 runs, also under DL, in the second semi-final.
PRIDE – Kraigg Brathwaite (captain), Omar Phillips, Jonathan Carter, Roston Chase, Shamar Springer, Kevin Stoute, Kenroy Williams, Tevyn Walcott, Dominic Drakes, Hayden Walsh Jr, Keon Harding.
VOLCANOES – Shane Shillingford (captain), Devon Smith, Larry Edward, Kirk Edwards, Kavem Hodge, Roland Cato, Alick Athanaze, Kyle Mayers, Ryan John, Obed McCoy, Johnson Charles.
Umpires: Nigel Duguid, Patrick Gustard; TV – Leslie Reifer, Jr.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App