Weather conditions over Barbados will be fair to partly cloudy and windy with a few brief isolated showers during the day.
According to the Meteorological Department winds are coming from the east north east to east at 30 to 45 kilometres per hour with higher gust.
The seas are moderate to rough, in open water, with swells from 2.5 to 3.0 metres and as such a small craft warning remains in effect for above normal sea swells.
Meantime tonight the island will experience fair to partly cloudy and breezy conditions with brief showers.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App