Police have identified the bicyclist who died after being involved in a road accident along University Hill, St Michael around 3:48 p.m. on Monday.
He is 50-year-old Jeffrey Dacosta Greenidge, of Seventh Avenue, Back Ivy, St Michael.
Greenidge was riding his bicycle when he collided head-on with a car driven by 53-year-old Susan Fitts, of Fitts Village, St James, and then a van being driven by 30-year-old Eric Allamby, of Black Bess, St Peter.
Greenidge suffered injuries to his head, right leg, and left wrist, and was transported to the QEH by ambulance, where he later succumbed to his injuries.
Investigations are continuing.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App