A St Michael man charged with serious bodily harm was granted bail when he appeared before Magistrate Kristie Cuffy-Sargeant in the District “A” Magistrate Court today.
Forty-seven-year-old Patrick O’Neal Pilgrim of #49 Phillips Road, Pinelands, St Michael was involved in an altercation with Ryan Gooding, who is also from Pinelands and another man whose name has not been disclosed.
During the incident, which occurred around 8:45 a.m., Goodridge suffered two chops to the side of his head with a cutlass.
Pilgrim was granted $10, 000 bail with two sureties at $5, 000 each. As part of his bail conditions, he must keep away from the complainant.
Pilgrim will reappear in court on June 18.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App