A Michael woman charged with multiple drug-related offences was today granted $30,000 bail with two sureties after appearing in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court.
Fifty-two-year-old Suzanne Elizabeth McClean of Thomas Gap, President Kennedy Drive, St Michael was charged with two counts of unlawful possession of cannabis, two counts of possession with intent to supply cannabis and two counts of trafficking cannabis.
Magistrate Douglas Frederick ordered Mclean to return to court on August 13.
As part of her bail conditions she must report to the Black Rock Police Station every Wednesday before 10 a.m.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App