A 63-year-old pedestrian has been hospitalized after being involved in an accident that occurred along Collymore Rock, St Michael around 2:20 p.m.
According to police, Margaret Corbin of Brittons Hill, St Michael was attempting to cross the road when she was struck by car driven by a 37-year-old woman, whose name has not been disclosed.
Corbin suffered injuries to her head and neck. She is said to be in stable condition at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Police are continuing investigations.
Recent Local News
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- Police probe unnatural death in Christ Church
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App