Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing girl.
She is 14-year-old Shamia Simpson of 3
She was last seen by her father Richard King around 7:30 p.m., yesterday at their home.
At the time she was wearing a deep blue, long sleeve sweater, a blue long jeans pants, and a pair of black and white “Jordan” slippers.
Shamia is five feet, five inches tall, slim and has a brown complexion.
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of Shamia Simpson should contact Central Police Station at 43- 7676, or 430-7630. Police Emergency number 211, Crime Stoppers at 1-800 –TIPS (8477), or 430-7242, or the nearest Police Station.]]>
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App