Police have made a breakthrough in their investigations into the robbery of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade Minister Senator Maxine McClean, which occurred on Saturday, February 10.
A 30-year-old man is currently assisting police with the investigations.
Senator McClean had visited the RBC Royal Bank of Canada at University Drive, Black Rock, St Michael around 3:30 p.m., to use the automatic teller machine when she was attacked and robbed by a man.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App