A St Philip man, charged with the robbery of Senator Maxine McClean, will appear in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today.
He is 30-year-old Ansley Lamar Worrell, of #117, Woodbourne Park.
Worrell has been charged with two counts of making off without payment, one count of theft of number plate and one count of unlawful possession of cannabis.
Senator McClean was robbed on Saturday, February 10, whilst at University Drive, Black Rock, St Michael.
She had visited the RBC Royal Bank of Canada at University Drive around 3:30 p.m. to use the automatic teller machine when she was attacked and robbed.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App