Police have not abandoned their search for a St James woman who disappeared in 2015.
Lawmen are appealing to the public for help to locate Emela Shaquon John of Paynes Bay.
She was last seen sometime between 9:30 and 10 a.m. on October 7, 2015 in the area of the Paynes Bay Fish market. She was 20-years-old at the time she went missing.
John is 5 ft 7 tall, slim build and brown in complexion.
Anyone with information her whereabouts is being asked to contact the Holetown Police Station at 419-1700, 419-1701, Police Emergency number 211 or the nearest police station.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App