The man accused on murdering Laura Springer early this month has been remanded to prison for the next 28 days.
Lawrence Anderson Mullin, of Harts Gap, Christ Church, is charged with committing the capital offence sometime between March 18 and 19.
The body of the 56-year-old woman was found at her No. 21 St Lawrence Road, Christ Church home last Monday.
The 58-year-old Mullin, who is employed as a bar-back, was not required to plead to the indictable offence when he appeared before Magistrate Douglas Frederick today with his attorney Destiny Haynes.
The murder accused returns to the No. 2 District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court on April 24.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App