The man accused on murdering Laura Springer early this month has been remanded to prison for the next 28 days.
Lawrence Anderson Mullin, of Harts Gap, Christ Church, is charged with committing the capital offence sometime between March 18 and 19.
The body of the 56-year-old woman was found at her No. 21 St Lawrence Road, Christ Church home last Monday.
The 58-year-old Mullin, who is employed as a bar-back, was not required to plead to the indictable offence when he appeared before Magistrate Douglas Frederick today with his attorney Destiny Haynes.
The murder accused returns to the No. 2 District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court on April 24.
- JAMAICA - Woman whose son was crushed by JUTC bus recounts her ordeal
- GROS ISLET - Sri Lanka delays start of play vs WIndies after ball dispute
- VENEZUELA - 17 killed after nightclub brawl in Caracas
- ANTIGUA - Investigation Commission wants to probe activities of former minister
- Blame Governments, not CARICOM
- TRINIDAD - Serial rapist sentenced to 27 years