Police have identified the man who died shortly after being involved in an altercation at Constitution River Terminal, Nursery Drive, St Michael this morning.
He is 23-year-old Kemar Gooding of Ellerton, St George.
According to lawmen, Gooding suffered injuries during a row with a group of men. He was transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for treatment by private vehicle and was later pronounced dead.
Police are asking anyone with information about the incident to call the Criminal Investigations Department at 430-7189, Central Police Station at 4307676, Police Emergency 211, Crime Stoppers at 1800 –TIPS (8477), or the nearest police station.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App