Kadeem Shakeel Mayers, 24, of Bannister Land, Martindales Road, St Michael was today remanded to HMP Dodds on two gun related charges.
Mayers is accused of possession of a firearm and ammunition.
He was not required to plead guilty to the offences when he appeared before Magistrate Douglas Frederick at the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court.
Mayers will return to court on January 24, 2019.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App