The Barbados Immigration Department will resume execution of its full work programme, tomorrow, Monday, May 18, and return to its regular office hours of 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
However, due to the ongoing response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Immigration Department has implemented the following online appointment system for its core services in order to prioritize the health and safety of its employees and clientele.
Application and Collection of Barbados Passports should be as follows:
- Passport applications by appointments only to be scheduled byvisiting the department’s website at gov.bb.
- All queries concerning Barbados Passports may be sent to the email address [email protected].
- The Saturday passport application and collection services are suspended, until further notice.
- Discontinuation of walk-ins for passport applications.
- Collections by walk-inon the collection date stated on the cash receipt or any time after that date.
Applications for Various Forms of Status and Visas Applications
Applications for various forms of status and visas applications will also be accepted from tomorrow, Monday, May 18, by appointment only.
All queries should be sent to the official email addresses, or made via telephone, as listed on the department’s website at www.immigration.gov.bb.
Protocol for visitors:
- All visitors will be required to have their temperatures checked upon arrival.
- All visitors will be required to sanitize their hands upon.
- Only persons doing business with the department will be allowed to enter.
- In order to reduce time spent being screened at the scanner, visitors are required to travel only with items necessary for transacting their business.
- All visitors are required to wear masks (disposable/cloth) while conducting business at the department..
- Visitors are required to maintain social distancing and stay at least six feet away from other persons.
Persons are kindly asked to follow these guidelines when conducting business at the Immigration Department. (BGIS)