The BEC Bridge podcast is a monthly initiative from the Barbados Employers’ Confederation that focuses on building employment connections and giving new perspectives on the world of work.
The second episode, released on Sunday, March 5, explores Trending HR Terms.
● Executive Director of the BEC and host, Sheena Mayers-Granville, talks quiet quitting, employee centricity and the great resignation with guest Diana Douglas, 1 st Vice President of the BEC & Human Resource Professional.
● Barbadians join the conversation via social media polls where they voice their opinions on the meaning of employee centricity and the impact of the great resignation.
● Chief Labour Officer Claudette Hope-Greenidge shares valuable advice for both employers and employees on the termination of employment and the necessary documents required.
● Funny HR stories are shared by Advisor Melissa Greene.
● The Executive Director shares a snapshot of the BEC’s upcoming symposium on March 29th entitled People, Pay and Economic Progress.
● Training Officer Sheresa Holmes highlights upcoming training sessions for March.
The BEC Bridge podcast is now available for viewing online via all Barbados Today and Barbados Employers’ Confederation platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, and SoundCloud. Facebook link here — https://bit.ly/BECEp2FB
Look out on our platforms for our tap-in surveys for the opportunity to add your voice to our next topic; a new episode