- The United Progressive Party will issue a series of Mini Manifestos to address the issues facing Barbados. The first in the series is the New Economy Manifesto. This Manifesto urges the creation of $3.0 billion creative economy to bring Barbados from growth rates of on average 2.8 % to 5% over a 25 year period.
- Good governance is the cornerstone of sustainable development and the UPP in its second manifesto sets out some of the mechanisms by which there could be greater efficiency and greater people participation in Barbados.
- The UPP and the Candidate for the City of Bridgetown has thrown out a challenge to Imagine the City as a Commercial and Creative Hub where new businesses will flourish and jobs will be created for the people.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App