Buce Hennis is the Progressive Candidate for St. Philip South. He has always believed that Barbados is a nation that has not yet fully exploited the enormous depths of God given potential that lies within its people, and that herein lies the key to the growth of the nation and its ultimate economic strength. Having won a Barbados Scholarship, Bruce graduated with an honours degree in Computer Systems Engineering from the University of Kent in the UK, and was subsequently awarded a Chevening Scholarship to the University of Stirling in Scotland., where he obtained a postgraduate MBA in Finance with Distinction. He has had extensive training and experience in the disciplines of Management Consulting and Information Technology; in both of which he has held senior managerial positions. He has also worked on several projects involving Information Technology, Economics, Corporate Finance, Corporate Restructuring and Corporate Development across a number of Caribbean territories. For over a decade, he was a university lecturer in Management at the postgraduate and undergraduate levels where many of his past students have themselves, subsequently gone on to be leaders across the Caribbean.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App