UPP Candidate for St. George South, is the Investment Director at the OurInterest Group. He spearheads operational research and market analysis across the Forex market and other assets classes. Before that he co-founded KissBarbados Inc (an IT and business solutions company) where he had mixed success. Craig embraces failure as well as success He often gives the story of starting a call- center in the Philippines and having to close his operations into the first week when Hurricane Haiyan hit. Craig is an avid footballer and helped Combined Faith (a multi- faith Christian outreach organization) create Combined Faith Football Club. Craig has a history of simply starting things and getting the job done. Projects that he would like to fulfill once in government are: Ensuring that Barbados utilizes 100% renewable energy, this would lower cost of living for all Creating environment for entrepreneurs to succeed; Food sustainability via technological improvements Productivity via technology (including e-governance). Craig Harewood has declared his candidacy for St. George South.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App