aul Forte, Progressive Candidate for St. Michael East, has been engaged in community work from the age of 17 years. His involvement with the UPP stems from his passion for people and for his country. He has been a leader in the Youth Parliament of Barbados and co-founded Team Action, a group which has focused on developing young individuals across the schools and communities in Barbados. UNICEF has in the past called upon Paul to develop programmes for Barbados and for the region. In some instances this work has taken him to Latin America. He is an entrepreneur with skills in many areas including construction and has obtained a Masters degree in Project Management. Paul’s desire is to bring change to the way communities are represented in Barbados and he wants to ensure that Barbadians participate more in their communities. In so doing their voices would be represented in the policy options which are implemented in the Barbados Government. Paul Forte has declared in candidacy for St. Michael East.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App