Prime Minister Mia Mottley and other Caribbean officials are at this hour participating in a Regional Security System meeting at Parliament to deal with regional and national security matters.
The Prime Minister said she will speak to the county later today.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App