A St Michael man is set to appear in court today on multiple criminal and traffic offences.
He is Dario Jermaine Shorey, 28, of Hinds Gap, Halls Road.
Shorey is accused of unlawful possession of one .22 Calibre pistol, eight rounds of ammunition and assault in the areas of Dash Valley and Constant, St George last Monday, September 13.
Shorey will also face additional gun and ammunition charges that occurred at Lower Burney, St Michael on June 14.
These include unlawful possession of one firearm, a Glock Pistol, and 19 rounds of ammunition.
The alleged traffic offences include:
1.No Driver’s licence
2.No third-party insurance.
3. Failure to register the vehicle.
4. Fraudulent use of number plates.
5. Driving without due care and attention.
6. Driving without reasonable consideration for other persons using the road.
7. Dangerous driving.
8. Failing to stop at the sound of the siren.
Shorey is scheduled to appear at the District ‘B’ Magistrate’s Court, Blackmans, St. Joseph.