The Immunisation Unit encourages members of the public to familiarise themselves with the vaccination sites for Sunday, October 17.
The locations and times where the COVID-19 vaccines will be administered are listed below.
- Seventh-Day Adventist Church, Mile-and-a-Quarter, St. Peter – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Building No.2, Harbour Industrial Park, St. Michael – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Community Engagement Sites:
- Orange Hill Resource Centre, Orange Hill, St. James – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- North Stars Cricket Ground, Crab Hill, St. Lucy – 1 to 5 p.m.
Mobile Sites – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.:
- Bathsheba, St. Joseph
- Bush Hall Resource Centre, Bush Hall, St. Michael
The AstraZeneca and Sinopharm vaccines will be available to adults 18 years and older. Students aged 12 to 18 may visit any centre or mobile site to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose are advised to walk with their national identification cards. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination cards. (BGIS)